Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Moments Congratulation!! Nadeshiko Japan

 My daughter called me yesterday around 1:15, and said "Go, go Japan!!"
"What are you talking about?" " Japan and US are tie and overtime now"
I remember that today was World Cup soccer women's final Japan vs. USA!!
It was surprised for me that Japan beat other countries and came to final.
I was out of town to meet people, and I turned on the radio, the radio was very hard to hear because of reception was bad. I heard as if USA won, but it wasn't. 
I did not have change to watch the game, but my husband said it was good game, and many people call our home to cheer the victory. It was good pleasure moments for hard working player, and bitter moment to USA team, but after all it over.  All player start working hard for future game. This is endless work.  Time is faster than ever, and yesterday's victory and enjoyment will be forgetful  in couple days, and people forget easily, "Who won the last game??"
Enjoy the moments, and keep moving for tomorrow.
Happy moments.

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ サンフランシスコ・ベイエリア情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment