Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Hour, Safety Drive

 There is different between a drinker and Alcoholism, although both  of them drink everyday.
A drinker can cook and knows what good food with drink, and enjoy food and drink.
An  Alcoholism does not care about quality of drink or food. just keep drinking until pass out.
I stop by one of my friend last week to see, and we went to a wine bar at happy hour. Fresh oysters, soft taco were tasty with white wine, then we went back to her place to drink and eat more. She is good cooker, and she can create different kind of small dish. We talked, ate, drink, then my husband called me to see what was going on. My friend spoke to my husband and she said suddenly, let go see him!!!  I was not sure
if she was drunk or not, but we hop in her car and drove to my home Concord. Her driving was not so great,
but We made to Concord home without any trouble.
Then she talked, talked to my husband, and hopped into jacuzzi, and started swimming. After that, we start drinking and eating until 1am.  Well it's time to sleep.
She woke up next morning, and said where I am, why I am my friend house? She did not remember much about what was going on last night.  Before she left my house, she found out that she did not bring her wallet with her. Well I could only say, happy hour and saved life.  We are not young anymore.







にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ サンフランシスコ・ベイエリア情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment