Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Beading Workshop


I started my jewelry making workshop from last month. Last month was trial workshop, if my friends and their companies like to make beads jewelry and continue to do or not.  Then after the workshop, they said  that it was fun.  As their request, I decided to continue the workshop once a month base. I am not skilled beads maker, but I can share what I have learned from attended class, or book or my experience jewelry making. About 8 to 10 women came to my house to learn,  had tea and snacks, chatting, and made  at least one necklace or couple earrings.  They said they all had good time.  I suggested them to remake and redesign  for old, out of fashion Jewelry and one part missing jewelry  you have somewhere in your closet or box.  I watched CSI New York. , and Woman detective(Sela Word)'s wears always nice necklace, and I try to copy  making similar design necklace. I am planning to make a necklace and erring for my daughter's wedding too.

No comments:

Post a Comment