Tuesday, May 17, 2011

POPEYES




説明を追加
 My clients live Outer Mission area in San Francisco, and I have been working for them to look for their new house in their neighborhood area for while. They could not find what they really want.  " It is not buy food, this is very expensive purchase, no return, no exchange." Mrs buyer said. I agreed. They liked my patient too. I go to their house Tuesday at 1pm, sometime every week sometime bi-week, it is depend on what 's on the market. Beside house hunting, Popeyes at Geneva and Mission street destructs my attention. Every time I pass this street, it is always long line in front of Popeyes. At first, I thought peoples are waiting for bus,because it is located at busy corner's bus stop too. Papeyes are franchise fast food  restaurant, and I have never seen such a crowd by customers.  Today finally I tried to line up at the Popeyes, I wonder what to order, but I do not have enough coins to put in my parking meter.I did not want to get ticket, so I give up to buy.  Later Mrs buyer told me why Popeyes are crowded on Tuesday.  "It's only 99 cents for 2 pieces of chicken on Tuesday, they 've been doing for long time, they never change 99cent. You should try once."
Then after showing the houses, I tried to go but it's closed already, it was just before 4pm.  Well I will try some Tuesday.  Happy Tuesday, Happy Fried Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment