Sunday, May 22, 2011

Congratulation!! Happy Departure

Graduation season, every graduation has memory, joy  and achievement.
We attended Ada's UC Berkeley graduation. UC Berkeley has "African American Studies Black Graduation". 99.9% are Black students. A first I notice that why only black students? I did not see any Asians, whites. Then I found out that is for Black students graduation. All students were so proud of themselves, and satisfied their achievement. They cried  at the stage. The graduation ceremony and student size was just right.
"Congratulation!! Ada"

I remembered my son's UC Davis graduation 6years ago. He and his friends were drunk on the day of the graduation. We stepped in his house and stepped out in second with speechless. Somehow, my son managed to get up and dash in to the graduation ceremony with hangover head.  No joy, no achievement, no appreciation, only headache was remained, but he graduated in 5years anyway.
 His friend just graduated in 10 years. I guess freshness means finish school in certain time is important to say congratulation. His friend case is out dated and said "Congratulation, finally"




 Well all graduated one way the other. Welcome to real world, get a job and work hard. Enjoy yur life.

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment