Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Spring Bike Riding.

 I started my bike riding again. I bought my bike last summer, and I start training myself, although I fell from my bike and hurt my knee, bike riding is fun for me. I guess my bike skill is better than last summer. 
  My dog Kina always wants to be a company. Bushi is OK to be my company, but he rather walk instead of run. He is not good at running.
  Many bikers come to my home area to enjoy cycling. I wonder where they going, then I decided to follow them, of course they are faster and cooler than me. They came from Yagnacio to City of Clayton, and go up to the hill.  I followed up to Clayton downtown area.  I discover many small trails, and things I did not notice for 20years.
My next challenge will be Concord Canal Trail 13.55 miles.  I started spinning training at 24 hours fitness for endurance.  Happy safe bike riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment